Hello from Miss Parish and the Year 6 Staff Team.
From this page you can access your Remote Learning from home.
Below you will find additional information from the Year 6 team.
|1:20pm||Afternoon Lesson||Afternoon Lesson||PE||Afternoon Lesson||Afternoon Lesson|
(All of these lessons will be via Teams).
Class email address: Class6@bostonstmarys.co.uk
The live lessons will also be recorded and if you would like to watch a recorded version of any of the sessions please contact us using the e-mail address above.
Click on the folders on the right to access the resources and activities from the Teams lessons. If you can't join us on Teams you can still us the resources and activities.
Please send in your completed work using the e-mail address or upload it to the assignments tab on Teams
Catholic Life and Collective Worship at Home
NDCYS regularly produce some fantastic videos which you can watch from home. These include liturgies, prayers, quizzes and chats. Click here to explore their YouTube channel. New content is added regularly.
Click here for links to live streams of Mass.
Click here for ideas and resources to support you during the season of Lent.
Be sure to check our school Twitter page (@bostonstmarys) too, as we regularly share posts and links about other opportunities to join in with prayer and liturgy.
Year 6 – Remote Learning
Contact us at email@example.com or tweet us @BSMYear6
Whilst you are at home, we want you to continue on your learning journey and take the opportunity to practice things you’ve learnt already. In Key Stage 2, the expectation is that you should complete five hours of learning per day.
Ask an adult to Tweet us any examples of your super learning from home (@Bostonstmarys) because we’d love to see it! Remember to keep safe online; use the phrase ‘for kids’ at the end of any Google search, watch online videos with an adult and if you see or hear anything that makes you uncomfortable in any way please talk to an adult about it.
Once you have completed the remote learning set for you by your teachers, you might like to complete one of these extra activities:
- Practice your spellings.
- Practice your handwriting by copying something out of a book you’ve enjoyed.
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/ have lots of free eBooks you could read.
We also want you to look after yourself and have fun so here are some ideas for that too:
- Listen to some music.
- Keep a diary of how you are feeling.
- Play a card game or a board game.
- Play in the garden.
- Watch a film. You could even write a review of the film afterwards.
- With an adults help, contact your friends.
- Do something creative – make something out of recycling!
- Help at home.
- Please check the school website (https://www.bostonstmarys.co.uk/) and our Twitter account @Bostonstmarys regularly for updates. You will find your child’s learning under the separate year group pages within the ‘Remote Learning’ tab of our website. Your child should prioritise this learning before completing any additional education activities (e.g. those suggested above or via any of the extra links we have suggested).