This week we start our final topic of the year which is called 'Special Places'.
We start today by reflecting on our own special places.
Begin by thinking about these questions:
- Where is your special place?
- What makes it special for you?
- Is it a place you go when you feel happy/sad, fed up/angry, just because, or another reason?
- How do you show you appreciate your special place?
- In what ways have any of your special places changed as you have grown up?
- Why do think that everyone needs a special place?
Complete the attached activity to help you describe your own special place.
Next, research some of the special places around the world. Create a report or a leaflet describing some of these special places, giving reasons why they are special.
You might choose:
- London - the capital city of the UK
- The country in which you were born (if not England)
- Rome/Vatican City - the centre of Catholicism
- The Seven Wonders of the World
We'd love to see your learning! Remember you can e-mail it to us at email@example.com and you can ask us for help by e-mailing us too.