LO: To describe how I and others’ can live out the Good News of justice, giving reasons for actions.
Imagine you are meeting with someone (such as a nurse) who dedicates their life to caring for the sick. Write an interview with this person which investigates how their life was formed by their religious beliefs, explaining the reasons for their actions.
- When did you first decide to start your job as a nurse?
- How did your religion help you to make the decision to look after people who are sick?
- What is your favourite part of your job?
- Which Bible stories are connected to your job?
- How does God help you to do your job?
- How does your religion help you through difficult times?