Hello from Miss Latty, Mrs Goodfellow and Miss Keshwara!
This is your page to access your EYFS Remote Learning from home.
Please click on the links (to the right of the screen) to see your new learning.
EYFS – Remote Learning
Contact us at EYFS@bostonstmarys.co.uk
While you are at home, we want you to continue on your learning journey and take the opportunity to practise things you’ve learnt already. In Key Stage 1, the expectation is that you should complete three hours of learning per day.
You will have already received your yellow Remote Learning book with activities for this week (23.03.2020) and in the following weeks teachers will continue to put work for you onto the school website. Take time to look through your work with an adult and talk about your learning together.
Please ask an adult to upload photographs to Tapestry to show us your fantastic learning at home.
Ask an adult to Tweet us any examples of your super learning from home (@Bostonstmarys) because we’d love to see it!
Remember to keep safe online; use the phrase ‘for kids’ at the end of any Google search, watch online videos with an adult and if you see or hear anything that makes you uncomfortable in any way please talk to an adult about it.
Once you have completed the remote learning activities set for you by your teachers, you might like to complete one of these extra activities:
- Choose a Rainbow challenge from the grids provided.
- Practice your handwriting by going on a word hunt around your house.
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/ have lots of free eBooks you could read. (Maybe you could conduct your own Book of the Day vote as a family)
- Practise your weighing and measuring by doing some baking. How many spoons of ingredients do you need? How many ingredients do you need all together?
We also want you to look after yourself and have fun so here are some ideas for that too:
- Listen to some music.
- Keep a diary of how you are feeling.
- Play a card game or a board game.
- Play in the garden.
- Watch a film. You could even review the film afterwards, with an adult.
- With an adults help, contact your friends.
- Do something creative – make something out of recycling!
- Help at home.
- Please check the school website (https://www.bostonstmarys.co.uk/) and our Twitter account @Bostonstmarys regularly for updates. You will find your child’s learning under the separate year group pages within the ‘Remote Learning’ tab of our website. Your child should prioritise this learning before completing any additional education activities (e.g. those suggested above or via any of the extra links we have suggested).
- Twinkl, an educational company, have very kindly given free access for a month. Gaining access to their resources is quick and simple. Go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS. They have got a huge amount of support materials about almost every subject.
Watch out for Tix and Concept Carrot, who will be asking for your help and telling you some stories!
Please find below the document with EYFS Helpful links and songs which is also found in your Remote Learning Books.