Hello from Miss Latty, Mrs Goodfellow and Mrs Bartram
This is your page to access your EYFS Remote Learning from home.
You can contact us at: EYFS@bostonstmarys.co.uk
Please see below for the timetable of our Teams Sessions and the channel to join.
Please click on the links (to the right of the screen) to see your new learning.
(All of these lessons will be via Teams).
The live lessons will also be recorded and if you would like to watch a recorded version of any of the sessions please contact us using the e-mail address above.
Click on the folders on the right to access the resources and activities from the Teams lessons. If you can't join us on Teams you can still us the resources and activities.
Catholic Life and Collective Worship at Home
NDCYS regularly produce some fantastic videos which you can watch from home. These include liturgies, prayers, quizzes and chats. Click here to explore their YouTube channel. New content is added regularly.
Click here for links to live streams of Mass.
Click here for ideas and resources to support you during the season of Lent.
Be sure to check our school Twitter page (@bostonstmarys) too, as we regularly share posts and links about other opportunities to join in with prayer and liturgy.
EYFS – Remote Learning
Contact us at EYFS@bostonstmarys.co.uk
Please ask an adult to upload photographs to Tapestry to show us your fantastic learning at home.
Ask an adult to Tweet us any examples of your super learning from home
because we’d love to see it!
Remember to keep safe online; use the phrase ‘for kids’ at the end of any Google search, watch online videos with an adult and if you see or hear anything that makes you uncomfortable in any way please talk to an adult about it.
Once you have completed the remote learning activities set for you by your teachers, you might like to complete one of these extra activities:
- Practice your handwriting by going on a word hunt around your house.
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/ have lots of free e-books you could read. (Maybe you could conduct your own Book of the Day vote as a family)
- Practise your weighing and measuring by doing some baking. How many spoons of ingredients do you need? How many ingredients do you need all together?
We also want you to look after yourself and have fun so here are some ideas for that too:
- Listen to some music.
- Keep a diary of how you are feeling.
- Play a card game or a board game.
- Play in the garden.
- Watch a film. You could even review the film afterwards, with an adult.
- With an adults help, contact your friends.
- Do something creative – make something out of recycling!
- Help at home.
- Please check the school website (https://www.bostonstmarys.co.uk/) and our Twitter account @Bostonstmarys regularly for updates. You will find your child’s learning under the separate year group pages within the ‘Remote Learning’ tab of our website. Your child should prioritise this learning before completing any additional education activities (e.g. those suggested above or via any of the extra links we have suggested).
- Twinkl, an educational company, have very kindly provided some free resources to help with school and bubble closures.
Watch out for Tix and Concept Carrot, who will be asking for your help and telling you some stories!